2 become 1

2 become 1
my moments,,,

Thursday 9 June 2011

First Greeting from Tubez_gizl.

Assalamulaikum..Finally after 2 years of membaca others blog , finally  produced my very own blog. Itu pun setelah aku ' invested'  learned how to made blog thru other blogs and youtube, well no one can denied power of youtube right.Lama benor kan aku berfikir before actually executed it.Sebenarnya aku nie baru ja habis hantar dissertation, so in other word it mean finally I will graduate and be back for good soon.And sementara dok tunggu ketibaan famili aku ke bumi UK nie, aku ingat lebih baek berjinak2 dlm membuat blog nie.So kalau ada salah dan kekurangan tulung comment ye.  

Sebelum nie otak aku hanya dok pikiaq these word 'refrigerator' , 'heat exchanger' , 'efficiency' , thermal input' , and so on..sampai kadang aku terbawa2 ke bilik mandi dan masa makan.Like i said before it part of my past now.Erm did it occurs to you why 'caramel macchiato and croissant' ?It not my fav. meal , but how this three word had gave influenced in my live.Before I came to UK, the only drink that is Milo ais or Neslo and any 'kuih' that sweet *(kene ada inti yg manis) , never ever  think of I will ever consumed this kind of  food, apart from the price is expensive it also bitter and tasteless in taste. Nowdays I would prefer hot drink which less sugar or without it . For me it is represent of me , the way how I'm facing my live, faced the world up there. Previously  I just loved any movie or novel with end with happy story like cinderella , sleeping beauty ,she the man ...so on with my lists.Not ever once go to any stories that end with sad or unexpected . Well now I gradually began to  exposed myself  to read other kind of book and movie which , back 5 years ago I consider it as boringggg.There a lot for me to be learn, and weakness to be encounter , like I stated before just like empty book that need to be fill up .Wow too much of melodrama right, I will stop here.

So, why I want to blogs?And it is  for very simple reason ,before this I always spent my time  to read others blog and always being inspired by them effort to gave knowledge regardless, either it is knowledgeable  or gossips. So enjoy my ride and hope you will like it. - Adiós Tubez_gizl.

No comments:

Post a Comment